Facebook is a popular networking site which allows you to share interests, join groups and keep in contact with family, friends and business colleagues.
- Calderdale Council on Facebook|
- Adult Learning on Facebook|
- Business Growth Calderdale on Facebook|
- Calderdale Markets on Facebook|
- Halifax North and East on Facebook|
- Mixenden Activity Centre on Facebook|
- Shibden on Facebook|
- Victoria Theatre on Facebook|.
To set up your own account and get started on Facebook, visit the Facebook Help Centre|.
A professional networking service, connecting users with other members for the exchange of information and ideas.
To find out more visit the Linked in Learning Center|.
A free social networking service, Twitter lets you send short text messages of 140 characters in length, called 'tweets', to friends or 'followers’.
Calderdale Council is using Twitter to keep you up-to-date with the latest news and services. Follow us on Twitter:
- Calderdale Council: @Calderdale|
- Business Growth Calderdale: @BGCalderdale|
- Business - Start your own: @startyrownbiz|
- Countryside Service: @CalderCountry|
- Cycling: @InnerCyclist|
- Halifax Central Initiative: @hxcentral|
- Halifax North and East: @hxnorthandeast|
- Halifax Visitor Centre: @HxVisitorCentre|
- Hebden Bridge Canal and Visitor Centre: @hebdenbridgetic|
- Highways: @CalderHighways|
- Job vacancies: @JobsCalderdale|
- Libraries: @CMBClibraries|
Calderdale Markets: @Calderdalemkts|
Todmorden Markets: @TodmordenMarkets|
- Mixenden Activity Centre: @MixendenAC|
- Museums: @CalderdaleM|
- Scrutiny: @ScrutinyCdale|
- Shay Stadium: @Theshaystadium|
- Sport and Fitness:
- Victoria Theatre: @VicTheatre|
- Waste and Recycling: @recycle_waste|.
You can create an account for free on the Twitter| web site. Once you have an account you can follow our ‘tweets’.
If you’re new to Twitter, read Twitter’s own guidance at the Twitter Help Center|.
Visual bookmarks for sharing interesting ideas and information. To find out more, visit Pinterest Help Center|.
Halifax North and East Blog
News and updates covering the wards of Illingworth and Mixenden, Northowram and Shelf, Ovenden, and Warley (including Pellon) .