You can apply for:
- Housing benefit
- Council tax reduction
- Parking permits
- Blue Badge Disabled parking badges
- Disabled Travel Pass.
You can report / request:
- Bulky collections, resolve wheelie bin, waste and recycling related enquiries
- Street care (such as potholes, blocked gullies)
- Environmental Health (such as dog fouling, pest control, fly tipping).
Many of these services are also available online: Do it online.
Cash is not handled at the Customer First office.
Customers can use the payments phone number to pay Council Tax if they have a credit or debit card. They can also use their card to pay for other Council services, such as parking fines and pest control appointments. In addition, the Council offers Online payments for some services.
|Monday||9.30 am to 12 noon and 1 pm to 4.30 pm|
|Thursday||9.30 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 4.30 pm|
- Hebden Bridge Town Hall
St. George's Street
Hebden Bridge HX7 7BY
- Hebden Bridge parking
- Public transport
- Route Planner: Hebden Bridge Town Hall|
Note: Council Offices are closed at Bank Holidays. See Out of hours support.