Active Calderdale membership for adults 16+ aimed at getting Calderdale to be the most active borough. Memberships can be used during all opening times.
- use of all five fitness studios across Calderdale;
- use of all four main swimming pools at Brighouse, Halifax, Sowerby Bridge and Todmorden, plus the teaching pools at Brighouse, Halifax and Sowerby Bridge;
- use of sauna / steam at Halifax pool and Todmorden Sports Centre;
- over 200 fitness classes per week;
- swim fit classes;
- crazy golf;
- off-peak badminton and table tennis; and
- access to the Club 50+, aimed at adults over 60 years old.
Additional benefits include:
- access to fun swims / roller XS (whilst accompanying a child under 15 years old);
- aqua activities including adult swimming lessons, aqua tots / babies, aqua zumba and aqua fit;
- free instructor support; and
- half price use of the Spring Hall Sports Facility.
|Membership type||Monthly Direct Debit (12 months min)||Annual up-front payment|
(£21.50 with Passport to Leisure card) plus £10 joining fee
(£236.50 with Passport to Leisure card)
We also offer a discounted fitness package for adults still in education, between the ages of 16 and 19.
The Fitness membership includes:
- use of 5 fitness studios;
- swimming at all sites;
- over 200 fitness classes;
- swim fit;
- off-peak badminton and table tennis;
- tennis; and
- crazy golf.