Pay a visit, climb the internal spiral staircase, take in the fantastic view from this fabulously ornate, 77 metres (253 feet) high Victorian chimney!
Open days 2013
Open between 11 am and 4 pm (last ascent 3.30 pm).
- Easter Monday, 1st April
- May Day, Monday 6th May
- Spring Bank, Monday 27th May
- Father's Day, Sunday 16th June
- Sunday 21st July
- August Bank Holiday, Monday 26th August.
- Adult (16 and over): £2.00
- Adult with Passport to Leisure / English National Concessionary Pass (ENCP) cards: £1.50
- Children (under 16): £1.50
- Children with Passport to Leisure / ENCP cards: £1.00.
- Family ticket £6.00.
- Wainhouse Tower
Cars may be parked on Skircoat Moor Road, then walk down the path to the top side of the car rental garage.
Private ascents for up to one hour with a maximum of 40 people: £70 plus VAT.
- Peter Oddy
- 0845 245 6000.
For more information about the history of the Tower, see Glimpse of the past: Wainhouse Tower .
Plan your journey
To plan your trip to Wainhouse Tower using public transport, use the Route Planner at Transport Direct: Route Planner: Wainhouse Tower|.