Pay a visit, climb the internal spiral staircase, take in the fantastic view from this fabulously ornate, 77 metres (253 feet) high Victorian chimney!
Open days 2015
Open between 11 am and 4 pm (last ascent 3.30 pm).
- Easter Monday 6 April
- May Day Monday 4 May
- Spring Bank Monday 1 June
- Father's Day Sunday 21 June
- August Bank Holiday 31 August
- Adult (16 and over): £2.50
- Adult with Passport to Leisure / English National Concessionary Pass (ENCP) cards: £2.00
- Children (under 16): £2.00
- Children with Passport to Leisure / ENCP cards: £1.50.
- Family ticket £7.00.
- Wainhouse Tower
Cars may be parked on Skircoat Moor Road, then walk down the path to the top side of the car rental garage.
Private ascents for up to one hour with a maximum of 40 people: £70 plus VAT.
- Peter Oddy
- 01422 288001.
For more information about the history of the Tower, see Glimpse of the past: Wainhouse Tower . A 360° view from Wainhouse Tower| by Joby Catto from Anti Limited provides a preview of the views from the top of the tower.