Ward profiles 2010
Each profile contains data on area, age, ethnicity, country of birth, health, life expectancy, household composition, tenure, household amenities, income, employment, deprivation and benefits. More detailed statistics for Calderdale as a whole have been published by the Council in a number of reports that are available under Topic reports and in local libraries.
Detailed information from the 2001 Census for these wards and the six “greater town” areas of Brighouse, Elland, Halifax, Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge and Todmorden is available in the Ward digest report. Other local statistics are also available through the Internet on Neighbourhood Statistics|.
Each Profile can be downloaded as a pdf file. Alternatively a printed copy of each Profile is available through the Customer Knowledge Team. For some wards these include inset maps to assist identification of ward boundaries in built-up areas.
- Brighouse [PDF file 630KB]|
- Calder [PDF file 589KB]|
- Elland [PDF file 549KB]|
- Greetland and Stainland [PDF file 534KB]|
- Hipperholme and Lightcliffe [PDF file 529KB]|
- Illingworth and Mixenden [PDF file 643KB]|
- Luddendenfoot [PDF file 582KB]|
- Northowram and Shelf [PDF file 609KB]|
- Ovenden [PDF file 517KB]|
- Park [PDF file 662KB]|
- Rastrick [PDF file 710KB]|
- Ryburn [PDF file 566KB]|
- Skircoat [PDF file 508KB]|
- Sowerby Bridge [PDF file 591KB]|
- Todmorden [PDF file 656KB]|
- Town [PDF file 634KB]|
- Warley [PDF file 590KB]|
All Census data is © Crown Copyright and the Profiles are © Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council.
For further information contact the Customer Knowledge Team:
- 01422 393129.