Scrutiny in Calderdale
Calderdale Scrutiny Panels – Helping drive improvement
Recently, Scrutiny@Calderdale has scrutinised:
- Attendance management and subsidised services;
- Affordable warmth programme and an update on the review of the Council's transport services;
- Dementia Action Alliance for Calderdale and Tobacco control;
- Implementation plan for the Community Safety Partnership
- Domestic abuse in a child centred context
- complaints and compliments
For information on the Scrutiny Panels see recent scrutiny reviews.
The five Scrutiny Panels are:
- Adults, Health and Social Care Scrutiny Panel
- Children and Young People Scrutiny Panel
- Communities Scrutiny Panel
- Economy and Environment Scrutiny Panel
- Use of Resources Scrutiny Panel.
For dates of future meetings and agenda, reports and minutes of meetings that have taken place, look at the Council Calendar. All our meetings are open to the public, so why don’t you come along and see what goes on.