Your home and neighbourhood
This set of questions is to help us understand more about the reasons people have for being satisfied or dissatisfied with their home and the neighbourhood in which they live.
A very high proportion (94%) said they are satisfied with their accommodation, with 85% being satisfied with their local area as a place to live.
When asked the reasons for their satisfaction with the local area we had a large response, some of which are listed here:
- Clean air, beautiful views
- Easy access to amenities, quiet neighbourhood
- Too many speeding motorists pass our entrance
- Nice neighbours, everyone friendly
- It’s lovely
- Quiet, respectable and tidy, people are pleasant
- I have lived here for 40 years, I love my home
- Nice area, good schools
- Area is deteriorating, lack of investment.