You said - we did
You said: 8% of residents do not receive Calderdale Call.
We did..... contact our distribution agents to work with them to target the specific areas that do not receive the magazine.
Thank you for your responses to our questions on Calderdale Call. We are delighted to hear so many of you receive, read and enjoy the publication. As a result of your feedback we will be:
- Replacing the wordsearch with a ‘spot the difference’ puzzle, using photographs of places in Calderdale
- Talking to other public services in Calderdale about how best to bring you more information from them
- Working with our distribution company to find out why 8% don’t receive the magazine, when it should be delivered to all households.
You can continue to help us by reporting non-deliveries. The magazine is published every eight weeks. If your friends and neighbours have a copy, but you don’t get yours, please call us on 01422 393003, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget, you can also pick up a copy of Calderdale Call in our libraries and main reception areas.
You said: 59% were unsure how to access drug treatment services.
We did..... anyone can access treatment services by visiting or ringing the Calderdale Substance Misuse Open Access Service.
The Open Access Service is based at Harrison House, 10 Harrison Road, Halifax and can be contacted by telephone on:
01422 361111 or 0800 0283901. No appointment or referral is necessary. Opening hours are:
|Open Access Service opening hours|
|Monday||1pm to 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||10.30am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 4.30pm|
|Thursday||11am to 4.30pm and 5pm to 7pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 4.30pm|
|Saturday||10am to 1pm|
This Open Access service can provide information on the full range of services available in Calderdale, alternatively anyone wanting information can visit their local GP surgery.
You said: we need to expand the services we offer in our Customer First facilities
We did..... looked at the issues which were important to you and addressed them in the following ways:
- Include Saturday morning opening in our plans for Brighouse Customer First
- Arrange for Customer First to have access to the same computer systems as the benefits staff to help answer enquiries as fully as possible
- Include a payments counter to help you pay your bills
- Include free telephone and internet access to the Council’s web site and on-line forms in our plans for Brighouse Customer First.