Breaks for carers

There are several services which can give you a break from caring, either away or in your own home:

Many of these services are allocated after the carer's needs have been assessed by the Council. You can find out more about what help and support is available, or ask to be assessed by contacting Gateway to Care.

For more information and advice you can also get in touch with Calderdale Carers .

Last Updated: 10/08/2016