The Council does not have any powers to deal with noise from aircraft.

Civil aircraft

The Civil Aviation Authority|External link website gives information about many aspects of civil aircraft operation, including noise. The site offers advice on making a complaint about aircraft noise, and gives contact details for airports and aerodromes.

Military aircraft

Complaints about noise from low flying military aircraft should be made to the Ministry of Defence|External link.


{{error}} loading

Sign up successful!

All that's left is for you to choose what news and updates are important to you.

{{gd_topics.length}} Available topics:
Save preferences ({{preferences}}) loading

Preferences updated

You've subscribed to {{preferences}} topics. Keep an eye on your inbox for tailored news and updates in Calderdale.

Got it!

Last Updated: 01/06/2016