Parking permits and cards

Replacement parking permits

You can apply for a replacement parking contract permit or a resident or visitor permit online. Only complete this if;

There is no charge if you have changed your vehicle (maximum one free change per year), however there is currently a £25.00 administration fee for lost / stolen or damaged permits.

The old permit must be returned before a new permit will be issued. 

Permit applications and payments

Cookie control

To give you the very best experience, this website sets cookies on your computer. If you continue without changing the settings on your browser, you consent to this.

Alternatively, you can find out how to change your cookie settings by visiting our Privacy policy

Always allow cookies Ignore
Copyright © Calderdale Council
Town Hall, Crossley Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1UJ
Privacy Policy : W3C Valid CSS : W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 :
Web Site Performance : Disclaimer and copyright

Last Updated: 04/09/2013