Where shopping comes to life – this Christmas
At your local markets…
Christmas markets throughout November and December 2013
There’s lots going on at your local markets across Calderdale this November and December. Calderdale markets have something for everyone. Whether its local meat, fruit and vegetables or handmade unique gifts for that someone special, you’re sure to find what you need. Take a trip to your local market and bring your shopping experience to life. Not only will you get all you need under one roof, you’ll be amazed at the real buzz our markets have to offer. Our friendly traders will offer help, advice and general information about their products and even provide you with recipe ideas to try something new!
Calderdale markets, where shopping comes to life this Christmas.
Our markets and when they're open
- Borough Market, Halifax
- Market Hall, Todmorden
- Todmorden open market
- Sowerby Bridge open market
- Elland open market
We also have weekly Car boot sales at Halifax and Brighouse on Sundays.
All our markets operate as normal through to close on Christmas Eve.
The following markets are taking place in addition to our established markets throughout November and December 2013:
Markets around halifax
- Halifax Local Produce Markets 7, 14, and 21 December located on Southgate Precinct outside the Borough Market.
Markets around Sowerby Bridge
- Sowerby Bridge Totally Locally Christmas Market December 1
Markets around Hebden Bridge
- Hebden Bridge Local Produce Markets 24 November and 1, 15 and 22 December
- Hebden Bridge Craft Market December 8
The Council is also working with other organisations across Calderdale to deliver additional markets:
- Sowerby Bridge Arts and Craft Evening Market 7 December
- Brighouse Totally Locally Market – 30 November and 1 December.
- Ripponden Community Market – 8 December
- Shibden Hall – Totally Craft Markets 15 – 17 November