Sports ground regulation

Sports ground regulation enquiries

Public register

There is no public register held by the Council containing information with regard to safety at sports grounds.

Means of complaint or appeal

To review or seek clarification of an existing General Safety Certificate, to appeal a decision regarding an application for a General Safety Certificate, to make representation with regard to Safety at Sports Grounds, or to make a complaint about this service, contact Building Control Services.

If after contacting Building Control Services you are still not satisfied, see Compliments and complaints: The Council.

Other sources of information and advice

For more information about sports ground regulation visit Sports Ground Safety Authority|External link.


{{error}} loading

Sign up successful!

All that's left is for you to choose what news and updates are important to you.

{{gd_topics.length}} Available topics:
Save preferences ({{preferences}}) loading

Preferences updated

You've subscribed to {{preferences}} topics. Keep an eye on your inbox for tailored news and updates in Calderdale.

Got it!

Last Updated: 19/08/2016