Apply for a licence online

Doing business throughout the European Union (EU) has been made easier by the introduction of "points of single contact" (PSC) in each country. The PSC in the United Kingdom is GOV.UK: Set up a business in the UK|External link.

Location map of Calderdale

For information on doing business in other EU states visit European Commission: Points of single contact|External link.

Via this Government network, you can now apply and pay for licences to operate within Calderdale.

Your online application will be processed in the same timescale as a written application and payment can be made by debit or credit card.

Acupuncture and skin piercing

Alcohol and entertainment


Caravan and / or camp site

Civil marriage and partnership venue

Cooling towers and evaporative condensers

Environmental permits


House to house collection

Pavement cafe

Scrap metal dealing

Sex establishment

Stage hypnotism

Street collection

Last Updated: 19/05/2016