Premises licence applications
Apply onlineYou can apply and pay for premises licences online via UK Welcomes, part of the EUGO network.
Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- Consent to transfer: Apply online|
- Interim authority notice: Apply online|
- Minor variation to a premises or club licence: Apply online|
- Notification of an interest in premises: Apply online|
- Notification of change of name or address: Apply online|
- Provisional statement: Apply online|
- Transfer a premises licence: Apply online|
- Vary a premises licence: Apply online|
- Consent to be designated: Apply online|
- Designated premises supervisor to be disapplied: Apply online|
- Request to be removed as designated premises supervisor: Apply online|
- Vary a premises licence to specify an individual as designated premises supervisor: Apply online|
- Notice 1: Public notice of application for grant / variation of premises licence / club premises certificate [PDF file 159KB]|
To be displayed on the Premises, please refer to guidance notes.
- Notice 2: Notice of application for grant/variation of premises licence/club premises certificate [PDF file 412KB]|
To be completed and placed in the relevant newspaper, please refer to guidance notes.
- Notice 3: Certificate of posting a public notice [PDF file 32KB]|
Declaration that Notice 1 has been displayed on the Premises (to be returned to Licensing Unit).
For current licence fees see Alcohol and entertainment licence fees.