Temporary event notices

Temporary event notice applications

EUGO logo

You can apply and pay for this licence online via UK Welcomes, part of the EUGO network.

Payment can be made by debit or credit card: Temporary event application|External link

Licence fees

For current licence fees see Alcohol and entertainment licence fees.

Last Updated: 03/08/2016