Club premises certificate

Club premises certificate applications

Apply online

EUGO logo

You can apply and pay for club premises certificates online via Business Link, part of the EUGO network.

Payment can be made by debit or credit card.

Additional requirements

Licence fees

For current licence fees see Alcohol and entertainment licence fees.

Additional guidance

A Guide to the Licensing Act 2003 - Registered Clubs [PDF file 269KB]|PDF file

Last Updated: 01/09/2016