Club premises certificate
Club premises certificate applications
You can apply and pay for club premises certificates online via Business Link, part of the EUGO network.
Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- New club premises certificate: Apply online|
- Vary a club premises certificate: Apply online|
- Notify change of details or club rules: Apply online|
- Minor variation to a premises or club licence: Apply online|
- Make annual payment for a club licence: Pay online|
- Club premises certificate declaration form [PDF file 71KB]|
This form is to be displayed on the Premises, please refer to the Guide to the Licensing Act (This must be printed on pale blue paper);
- Notice 1: Public notice of application for grant / variation of premises licence / club premises certificate [PDF file 159KB]|
To be completed and placed in the relevant newspaper, please see the Guide to the Licensing Act;
- Notice 2: Notice of application for grant/variation of premises licence/club premises certificate [PDF file 412KB]|
Declaration of posting of Public Notice;
- Notice 3: Certificate of posting a public notice [PDF file 32KB]|
Declaration that the attached application is correct (to be returned to Licensing Unit).
For current licence fees see Alcohol and entertainment licence fees.