House to house collections permit

House to house collections permit application

Who needs a house to house collection permit?

Any local charity or person who is going to:

for the benefit of a charitable, benevolent or philanthropic person.

Collections takes place by visiting house to house or public house to house in Calderdale. When a collection has taken place, a statement detailing the amount(s) collected needs to be sent to the Licensing Unit.

Apply online

Providing your application falls within the criteria listed you will be granted a house to house collection permit. If the Council refuse to grant your application you will be advised in writing and you then have the right of appeal to the Secretary of State

EUGO logo

You can apply for this licence online via UK Welcomes, part of the EUGO network.

Last Updated: 19/08/2016