You can apply for:
You can report / request:
- Bulky collections, resolve wheelie bin, waste and recycling related enquiries
- Street care (such as potholes, blocked gullies)
- Environmental Health (such as dog fouling, pest control, fly tipping).
Many of these services are also available online: Do it online.
Services available include:
- payment of Calderdale Council bills including Council Tax
- payment in respect of Pennine Housing rents
- payment of Yorkshire Water bills.
|Tuesday||9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm|
- Todmorden Community College
Todmorden OL14 7BX
- Disabled Go: Todmorden Community College|.
Education Welfare Office
The Education Welfare Service provides a channel of communication between home and school and between parents and Local Education Authority in order to ensure that children gain access to, and benefit from educational provision. The service has particular responsibilities in respect of pupils who experience deprivation or discrimination, together with those who are disaffected or have special educational needs.
For contact details and opening hours see the Education Welfare Office in Todmorden, which provides Education Welfare services to pupils who attend schools in the Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge and Todmorden areas.
Housing Advice Drop In
The Housing Advice Drop In offers free and confidential advice to anyone who has housing problems, or who is homeless or threatened with homelessness. There is an experienced officer who can advise on a range of housing issues including:
- rent and mortgage arrears
- rights of landlords and tenants
- local housing options
- possession proceedings
- relationship breakdown
- domestic violence
- applications for social housing (Pennine Housing 2000 and other housing associations).
|1st Tuesday of the month||1.30 pm - 4 pm|
Young People's Services - Upper Valley
Calderdale Young People’s Service makes provision in a wide range of settings, including Youth and Community Centre’s; through the Outdoor Centre in Mixenden; drop-in work with young people; work in schools; the Duke of Edinburgh Award Centre and work on the streets. Contact can be made in the first instance through the Area Co-ordinators.
The Upper Valley Co-ordinator covers Todmorden, Calder, Luddendenfoot and Ryburn.
- 01422 883880
- Luddenden Youth Centre
Kershaw House Estate
Halifax HX2 6PD.